• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by joeXnickXkev HA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

A Story I Wrote

Someone said I didn't know how to write stories. *rolls eyes* I wrote this when I was 9 or 10: Amika walked around the castle, looking rather bored. “What is there to do around here?!” Amika laughed. Amika ran around looking for her father. “Oof!” Amika had dashed too a bit too hard and had...
  2. J

A REALLY GOOD theory about Xion- NOT ABOUT SORA/ROXAS, etc.

Sorry. What is double posting? *slaps self*
  3. J

You're being rude.. not mean, but rude.
  4. J

I know, that's what I meant. And don't you mean a saying or something. Ah, whatever it is...
  5. J

Exactly! I mean, it's not like ANY of our theories will ever happen honestly. I'm just being creative and mindless. I share it to get opinions and see what's wrong. That's what sharing theories is for in the first place. I wanna become a manga author when I get the chance, so I test out ideas on...
  6. J

What am I doing that's making me dig a hole? I'm not getting mad, I'm trying to not start a fight in the first place. And by doing that apparently, everyone else is getting mad! I'm not mad unless I use the Caps Lock on my words.
  7. J

But you know that makes it crappy and obvious! That's why it's fun to make up theories, and stop bashing me you bastards!
  8. J

Zexion.....

I know I would! X3
  9. J

God, I know. They haven't put up any news since 2006.
  10. J

Thanks. lol, I feel like I'm talking to Light from Death Note. It's like you have a British accent that you don't use, but you still sound smart like that. 0-o lol Gah, I'm acting stupid. I need more sleep.
  11. J

She wasn't 4. The description from the official site for Kingdom Hearts, says she arrived on the island a few years before the stuff in the game happened. They were all 14 when the first game started so she was only around 10 or 9, at the least.
  12. J

You're still getting on my ass anyway! I'm not saying you were being mean! But this is kind of rude, the way you're saying it. I'm new to this, check my post count! "If you want to see a real theory," was a rather rude way of telling me. And like he said, it depends on what you see as a theory...
  13. J

lol. I'm still not really used to reading inbetween the lines, even if my friend tells me to live my privleige of being a "smart brunette," since most of my friends are blonde. I hate how true that is too. But I always remembered how Kairi couldn't remember her original world at all when she had...
  14. J

Don't be a smart-ass with me. *rolls eyes at self* sorry. I don't like being mean, but I hate it when people get on my ass over stuff.
  15. J

Hey... it is still a theory. Just because it's not a paragraph, doesn't mean it's not a concept at the least.
Back