• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by jonrog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Abilities

Is there anyway to have all characters with all the abilities equipped i chose the sword and rejected the staff and medium lvling. do i need all master earrings? can someone post their equipment list and the AP number they have for sora.
  2. J

Another BHK hopefully new

At the end of CoM sora was put in the memories pod thing to change his memories back. What if his new memories didn't want to be changed and the pod became BHK and he is after sora to remind him of those other memories.
  3. J

BHK wot we know so far

He can wield 2 keyblades. (oblivion,oathkeeper and kingdom key) He is from twilight town. He looks like sora. He knows namine. and he is agianst axel/the order.
  4. J

Kairi a Keyblade Master?

also we know that the princesses of heart have pure hearts but my theory that you can get a keyblade for a strong mind/soul and body can't be discounted by that she has a pure heart. so she may wield a keyblade of body or soul.
  5. J

Kairi a Keyblade Master?

who says you can't be both ansem/riku had a keyblade made from the princesses of heart. but also the princesses of heart could hold back the darkness at hollow bastion
  6. J

Kairi a Keyblade Master?

"this time i'll fight" from one of the KH2 videos I think this is said by Kairi But if she fight what weapon will she use a Keyblade?
  7. J

Is KH2 the end of the KH series?

i know who we r talkin about but i hope if they do make kh3 it won't be like ffx-2
  8. J

Is KH2 the end of the KH series?

It seems to me that we all seem to be looking as far ahead as KH2 what about after that i mean i was never too happy with the Kingdom Hearts ending. It was lacking a climax also seeing as the PS3 will be around not long i hope there will be a KH3 but it may not fit the story line. But it would...
  9. J

Deep Dive discovery!

10. J

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

I rented it first coz most disney games aren't very good and since i like final fantasy and most Rpgs i gave it ago i think the story line is ace. So i bought i to 100% complete it.
Back