• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KageChronicle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Who will you play as first

That's a hard choice. I'll probably as Aqua first, Ven, then Terra. Aqua first because she intrigues me. Ven second because he's just badass. Terra last because I don't like his style of fighting from what I've seen.
  2. K

"In the distant past, sleep gives way to hidden truth."

Indeed it does sound like a complex riddle. Though it could be Xehanort and the Unbirths both. Maybe a connection? I'm new here so I don't know alot about BBS.
  3. K

Relations

I see. Well anyway, IF there were relations in KH that is how I would think it would be.
  4. K

Relations

Like I said I'm new here. How am I supposed to know what people know and what they don't? I'm not a mind reader.
  5. K

Relations

I'm sure this has been done before and if it has, I'm sorry. I'm new here so don't blame me please. Ok, there have been rumors around that Ven, Terra, Aqua, Sora, Riku, and Kairi are related in different ways. Long lost siblings, parents, or guardians. For those who do not know the meaning of...
Back