• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kaji_093

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kaji_093

just finished KH:3D....and I need some questions answered.

Remembering bbs totally forgot having contact with actual weilders I cant believe myself. That makes sense too.
  2. Kaji_093

just finished KH:3D....and I need some questions answered.

Interesting questions @-@ Ill try to answer some. 1.Time travel? (Anyone correct me if Im wrong) 3. Yen Sid said the test would start with them being brought to the day the darkness would take over Destiny Islands (back in the first kh this happened, hence the younger S and R in the dream...
  3. Kaji_093

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread Whahah youve probably gotten lot of em, but thanks for these!! Glad I stumbled upon it.
  4. Kaji_093

Some art for yo eyes SON

I'm still trying to get used to posting in forums heh. XD So i hope I do this correctly; Here some traditional art I've drawn. Hope you all enjoy, and if you don't, well that's okay too heh :x
  5. Kaji_093

Back From The Dead...not really.

Hello once again, XD I made a Khinsider account a while back, didn't really post much. But now that I've decided to come back, I want to make the most of my time here! ^___^ So hello everyone. I'm Jazzy, a graphic artist, and a huge KH fan.
  6. Kaji_093

Level at Destiny Islands

Has anyone seriously done that? I leveled up to 5 or 6 one time there.
  7. Kaji_093

MX thought...

I partially agree. Now it's making wonder who that dark soldier was fighting beside MX for some reason. At first, I thought MX had no heart to begin with being that when you take the X out of his name, it spells those two words.
Back