• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by karmaghost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Secret message part 2!

OKay, so he made a little mistake. No need to rip into his delicate psyche just to make a point. Yes: he's a little late with the info, and yes: it's a little annoying when people make threads like this. Okay, we get it: it's LAME. Get over it. It's a simple mistake.
  2. K

how do u get monster cards easily

Just keep fighting around. I found that the more of one kind of Heartless I beat, the more likely I was to find a Heartless card. Also, when you use a room creation card to increase the strength or # of Heartless that appear, the chances get even better. Really, it's all about luck.
  3. K

Admit It: It's Love

Ladies and gentlemen... and Gkid. Some time ago, I did something that started out as a little white lie and ended up spiralling out of control. I hurt someone, but they forgave me. And, now, I've come to write this at every site where I'm an active member. Don't worry if you don't understand...
Back