• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keji

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

don't know if anyone noticed

dunno if someone made a thread about this, but in the subbed trailor there was a certain scene that caught my eye it was Axel bringing someone by hand into a dark portal of some sort it could be found 1:26 mins/secs into the trailor who is he taking? you think it's Kairi?
  2. K

BHK Name Theory

BHK's name is going to be Jonou because I say so :O
  3. K

Cloud's Side Story(Theory, but may be true.)

most likely the side story is about cloud and company rebuilding hollow bastion
  4. K

Why Pocahontas Can't be in KH2

not putting pochahontas because it took place in america is a stupid reason.. what about pirates of the caribbean.. that took place..... ... somewhere but not in japan
  5. K

Whos Excited about Tron?

the tron world might actually be very interesting..remember they're adding KH theme to it so... COMPUTER VIRUS HEARTLESS/NOBODIES wahahahhahaah and.. whos the main character of the movie tron.... we might have to party w/him/her o.o
  6. K

Tron confirmed

woooow the tron world actually looks interesting.. what a huge twist O_O go black ninja yuffie :O what the heck is tron even about..? wonder how they fight o_oa
  7. K

DiZ?

I'm betting that D and Z is capitalize because they are 2 different syllables or something like.. Di Z instead of DiZ so instead of it being pronouced (diz) it might be pronouced as (dee-zee) or something among the lines of that
  8. K

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

i cired when i finally finished the game.. tears of joys! T_T i remember my sister crying at a part.. and it was kinda sad...
  9. K

What Miyazaki Movie would make the best World?

princess mononoke isn't disney is it?.. or is it partly?.. I wanna be a tree spirit...*clicks head annoyingly*
  10. K

BHK's two partners...

maybe.. just maybe... cause it seems that coats = orginization member I'm not saying this is certain.. there could be something more up w/why they have the coats.. however to everyones eyes everyone automatically thinks that the orginizations is evil simply because most of them are attacking...
  11. K

Possible Bosses

Omega weapon from FF8 O____O he was freakin hard to beat in FF8 and he could be freaking hard to beat in KH2 :O (if he's there)...(which i seriously doubt ;.; )
  12. K

Sora's Connection to BHK

"That Sora stopped beleiving in Santa Claus when he was young." i always thought that they were talking about sora when he was younger
  13. K

BHK's two partners...

didn't BHK and his friend sitting next to him go to a tornament or something?.. maybe thats his party..that would be kinda cool.....attack w/yo-yos!
  14. K

Org Coats

mmm.. theres nothing a blanket cannot do ;3 actually.. I wanna make myself one next time i go to a convention...go cosplayers!
  15. K

wat was donald saying?

mm.. knowing KH.. i bet it was cause how it was translated that it didnt make any sense
Back