• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyblade Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

well i have an idea about that whole "IT ALL BEGINS WITH BIRTH BY SLEEP" but its kind of retared but well maybe (because they said it was gonna be all new people) those three knight were in a sleep like sora but not to restore memory but just to sleep and be awakined in the future and well those...
  2. K

what about the door to twilight???

well there probably isn't any twilight door
  3. K

JIMINYS JOURNAL (help)

i want to know if to get the secert video do u have to complete all the worlds in the journal or just the collection part
  4. K

The Unknown From Kh:fm

well don't know if this has been said but i noticed that the unknown from Final Mix and i think COM is XEMNAS well in FM if you've had seen the unknown battle he has two light blade things and he does this like wal gaurd thing and when u battle Xemnas at the skyscaper he has the same blade...
  5. K

Namine's voice

they should just have the vocie actor for kairi to do it like if kairi's vocie actor is differnt it will be a good idea for them to get the KH 1 vocie actor to do it
  6. K

Unknown with Souleater

i have a question sry if it has already been said but i don't know ok then i just saw some pics and saw the one with an unknown with the souleater so who is he is it riku
  7. K

kh2 ending question

And yes it is a secert ending
  8. K

KH2 Screensaver

No Problem
  9. K

KH2 Screensaver

But Some have already seen the intro and the intros not really a spoiler its just a recape of the prevoius games
  10. K

KH2 Screensaver

for that just go to where the zipped file is the click right button on your mouse and click on "Extract All" and then follow the steps and when your done extracting a new file will appear next to the zipped file and then keep clicking on it and install
  11. K

KH2 Screensaver

Hey everybody i just checked out KHU and they have an officiall screensaver that u can download its based on the opening heres the link www.kh2.co.uk
Back