• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keybladegirl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom hearts manga.

I agree. It's pretty good. I've read all the chapters that are on the net. I love RIKU!!! *does sacred Riku dance* They swear A LOT in the manga!
  2. K

Axel vs. Marluxia!!!

no kidding, marluxia uses PETALS to hurt you. When I got to him, I started laughing! I mean, I can see EARTH element maybe, if he used leaves and stuff...BUT FLOWERS??? If he was a girl, I wouldn't tease it, but he's a guy, and he's supposed to be the final boss? There's just something...
  3. K

Did KH change your aspect over Disney?

Yes, KH definitely got me more into Disney again. I can't get enough now. ...heh, you know you've played a lot of KH when you see a Mickey movie in the video rental store, and chase your friends away (literally, they left me there), because your eyes got huge, and you went: "KING...
  4. K

Dragon Malefecient

Heh. I feel kind of weird. Why? Because I was at level 100 when I beat her. So, I beat her my first time. *scratches back of neck* I'm one of those people that can't stand NOT leveling up. So, she was pretty easy for me, but at your level, I agree: use Tink--she really helps. And here's...
  5. K

Online families???

Hi! I'm not sure if this was already done at some point, seeing as how I haven't been active in, like, 6 months..how sad..but anyway, has this site ever thought of having families? Like a spouse, children, mother/fathers, blah blah blah? I personally love online families, and I think it would...
  6. K

Who is the real keyblade master?

The thing about Riku being the keyblade master IS in Jiminy's journal! Whether or not he weilds SORA'S keyblade or not is irrelevent. Mickey has a keyblade, BHK has freakin' 2 keyblades (although, he tosses one to the blindfolded unknown...), and Sora has one. AND, Riku/Ansem had one for a...
  7. K

Kingdom Hearts II Quotes

I love these quotes, but they do make me kind of depressed, since so many of them are dark...sounding....I did this a while ago, went through every frame of ASAS and DD copying down everything that was said...it's quite interesting, and I can only wonder what they mean...it sounds as if Sora...
  8. K

Favorite Special Ability In Chain of Memories

Ummm, yeah, that was kind of spammish...sorry... Anywho, mine is Reflect Raid, all the way! *does sacred Reflect Raid dance* I liked the new abilities a lot, all of them....Trinity Limit is always one of my favorite moves, (I mean, how can it NOT be, it wipes out nearly everything but...well...
  9. K

Most Hardest Boss to beat

Gah. riku, all the way, gawsh, he was hard...well, OMG, Marluxia was a piece of cake, holy bejeebus, but Ansem was totally hard...for me anyway...until you figure out the tricks to whooping the crap out of him...*smiles..."I'M NOT VIOLENT!!! NOO!!!!!"* heh
  10. K

Did Kairi inadvertently make Sora a Keyblade Master?

Re: Kairi umm, yeah, I agree...how does that make Kairi one? *proceeds to ponder abou this, then gets bored, and scarfs down three cups of ramen. AT ONCE.* I think it was sweet, whether she's a keyblade master or not. And I don't think many things like that are sweet. SO THEY HAD BETTER...
  11. K

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

Umm, when you could no longer remember a time that you didn't have a crush on one of the characters... and... --honestly thought it was your life's goal to save Riku from the darkness --you have a billion unnecesary keys because they make you feel safe...and cool. --you refuse POINT BLANK to let...
  12. K

What is your favorite Heartless?

Re: What is your favorite heartless? OOH! I hate hate the shadows. They're scary...they freaked me out when I first started the game...so yeah..but anywho, the Neoshadows are sooo hard! Otherwise, they're cool. The invisibles are neat, too. Umm...I like the crazy freaky Fantasia heartless...
  13. K

Ultima Weapon

Re: Hottest Eva! Who's to say that it won't be in KH2? Traverse Town will probably still be available, and I also heard that synthesis is available, now even better! But, it might not be...but anywho, it is a very nice keyblade. Although it's not my favorite, it's very strong, but hard to...
  14. K

What worlds do you like and hate the most?

Re: What worlds in KH do you like and hate the most? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hollow Bastion. It was definitely a hard place..I think I love it so much, because it: A) had Riku, very very hot Riku (gawd, I'm such a fangirl), B) it had a lot of "dark" spots, which I love!, C) it finally started to wrap...
  15. K

What Keyblade combination would you chose?

Re: What keyblade combo would you chose OOH! I would most definitely pick the Oblivion and the Ultima. One crazy tough weapon, and then my favorite keyblade EVER! (Oblivion). *drools* i wish I had one...*prays for an Oblivion keychain and a keyblade to magically appear next morning..* Ooh...
Back