• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by KeybladeLordSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeLordSora

KH Shower Thoughts

I don't get why they cut out the "Our greatest chance of stopping Xehanort's plan still lies with you Sora" bit. I would've liked for it to be in there not only so the scene after would make more sense for those who haven't played 0.2, but also so there could be some positive reassurance for...
  2. KeybladeLordSora

Who Should Get New Outfits In Phase 2?

Aqua needs a new outfit only because she's been stuck in the dark realm wearing the same thing.
  3. KeybladeLordSora

Kingdom Hearts Names Meanings - 41 characters including Dark Road

Wow, there's quite a bit of meaning to Xion's name! I only ever knew of No. i and the flower connection. In my eyes, the fact that No. i can be read as no one can be connected to how, due to her former nature as an experimental replica, she had no identity until connecting with Roxas and Axel...
  4. KeybladeLordSora

How did you get into Kingdom Hearts?

Bla bla bla I watched my brother playing KH1, blablabla I was soon able to play the games myself, blablabla I thought ReCoM was KH3 blablabla I stole his DS so I could play 358/2 Days, the rest is history. Of course, it's gotten to the point where I'm the bigger KH fan than my brother, who...
  5. KeybladeLordSora

News ► New Melody of Memory screenshots and renders showcase RAX, gameplay & leaderboards

I kinda prefer the new style more, but yeah the colors were a bit off. Biggest example to me is why the red in Sora's outfit was more vibrant in realistic Shibuya and not pretty much every other world. It seems that the CGI scenes took most of the vibrant color. Hell, going back to the red in...
  6. KeybladeLordSora

How exactly does the Recusant's Sigil work?

It seems the sigil's use as a tracking device was only ever used on Sora, where it was specifically branded onto his freakin shirt, whereas every other instance of an X-shape on clothing was just there.
  7. KeybladeLordSora

News ► Gamekult interviews Hazama, Nomura & Suzui about KH Melody of Memory

Y'know the Kairi thing reminds me of the whole playable Vergil situation in a reverse kind of way. The new story bits are obviously focused on Kairi and her backstory, but she isn't playable. Vergil has been playable twice, not counting the reboot since that's basically a different character...
  8. KeybladeLordSora

IIRC, the next big budget game is already being developed as we speak.
  9. KeybladeLordSora

That just makes me even more sad at the likely possibility that this game will end up flopping.
  10. KeybladeLordSora

I sadly feel like this won't sell well after this interview.
  11. KeybladeLordSora

Who Should Get New Outfits In Phase 2?

Naminé definitely. I want Roxas to keep his KH2 outfit but I wouldn't mind if he went through a DMC-style redesign where his outfit is different but familiar at the same time. Keeping the color scheme and such. And he needs long sleeves
  12. KeybladeLordSora

News ► New Melody of Memory screenshots and renders showcase RAX, gameplay & leaderboards

I want him to keep the KH2 outfit, but they should update the design. Like longer sleeves. Just....longer sleeves. And I just noticed that out of every character brought up in these kinds of discussions, Sora's the only one who people don't want redesigned. It's usually just "let him keep...
  13. KeybladeLordSora

Are you a smoker or not?

I would rather bathe in hot molten chocolate than smoke. Like, I am so against smoking that I cover the bottom half of my face and my nose with my shirt when I see someone lighting a cigarette.
  14. KeybladeLordSora

....give namine a cool jacket and make it blue. And B O O T S.
  15. KeybladeLordSora

I actually imagined him just showing up in his good outfit with the Org coat unzipped without those ornament things on it. Cuz my constant desire for a DMC-style Sea Salt Trio game is so immense I want Rucksack to have a cool coat. And as I added in my previous response, MoM Roxas render got a...