• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeMasterXI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

MF broke my PSP

Well, he didn't break my PSP, though I came close to throwing it at the wall several times. He just broke my mind.
  2. K

Why is Aqua so popular?

The same reason Namine and Kairi are burned at the stake for existing- they get in the way of yaoi, and this fandom is effectively controlled by yaoi fangirls.
  3. K

Best Bonus Boss

Sephiroth VS Unknown (KH1 FM) VS Terra's Lingering Sentiment VS Organization XIII Data VS Unknown (BBS) VS Vanitas Sentiment VS Ice Titan VS Rock Titan Vote for your favorite! GO!
  4. K

i can't beat this vanitas sentiment a hole with Terra...how do you beat him with Terra

How many SRs(or variations thereof) are you bringing? If you're just bringing one, it won't work because the AI will eventually direct him to run around it. You need to stock all(or most of) your Command Deck with SRs, so you can keep throwing them at him one after the other. Hope this helps.
Back