• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyblader05

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

stupid gargouil boss devil thing

lol, i will
  2. K

oh ok, ic. where is the other dude now? he ran away? well of course he did, who would stand up to me i mean come on, im so intimadating. :p
  3. K

because it has nothing to do with kingdom hearts and the other guy is stupid, heh
  4. K

no prob, and you know this thread is gonna be shut down as soon as the people find us on here.
  5. K

your welcome and acually you lost. you lost when you first posted on this thread you lost when you came to this site, you lost when you were born!!!! keyblader05, has spoken
  6. K

yea dude, ggpboi9690 rocks. he knows all. he is right, i am right, but you are wrong!
  7. K

What worlds would you like to see added?

oooooooooooo how bout instead of a little mermaid world, it would be a finding nemo world, and u would have to help find nemo! that would be kool!!
  8. K

Theory on the beginning

yea the huge battle thingy, i think, is just a little farther out in the game, like whil he was sleeping in his pod the heartless gathers togather and kills people. stuff like that
  9. K

heartless

what are u all talking about?
Back