• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH_Fan_4_eva-2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

Its Called: A Promise too many I seriously use the word Promise too much.... But yeah, Im not sure when ill start posting that Fanfic, but I can say one thing, its grammar is ALOT better than YP. But anyway, back ELL, Im finding it really hard to think up good idea's at the moment, but im...
  2. K

Yeah, You Promised is cheesy, but it was my first fan fic though, so I get better as I write more. But its mainly cheesy cause im shit at Fighting fic's, im only good at romance.
  3. K

Ive started writing the sequal to You Promised, but Im gonna try and write LOADS of it, then post it in chapters every now and then, because then it's easier for me and I dont have to write as much =]
  4. K

Haha, Its not all that great, Sammii and Mellii are better writers than me, and dont even get me STARTED on how good JJ is! Tbh, Im just good at thinking OTT scene's. In some of my future Fanfics ill probz put in things that have happened to me before.
  5. K

Okay Okay, This isnt dead. Im just plain lazy =] Im attempting to make a chapter now, but its taking a while cause I get bored so eaily when writing. But I will get it up soon.
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

Haha yeah, Its most likely cause me, Sammii, and all that lot dont come on here as much anymore, Lolz. But you never know what might happen =D
  7. K

Fanfiction ► The Heroine And The Villainess

Aww, It didnt suck! I loved it! I wanna know who's bracelet that is.....Cause Im weird like that 0.0
  8. K

Hm... Its just, I still dont know how to end it exactly >.< So Till then, I'll just have to keep writing Random Chapters xD
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

BUMP! Cha Cha Cha. Im a life saver, arent I? ;D
  10. K

0.0 I gotta update my Fanfic aswell (Even though like, no one goes on it anymore xD).... Any who. Thought I'd post, cause im a random idiot >=D
  11. K

Awesome! I loved it ^^ Im glad you finally posted the chapter. I really enjoyed reading it!
  12. K

I know! I mean, I cringe everytime I look at the first few chappies of You Promised and ELL! I was SO BAD at spelling, and the plot wasnt too good. But the thing is, I might have to end ELL Soon (Dont know when though, might be another year xD) because on FF.net someone said a review that the...
  13. K

Well Sorta, Ive been in progress in writing it for ages. Its just, Im one of those people who gets bored REALLY easily so It takes me a while to do chapters >.< And I have alot on my mind right now...
  14. K

I knows! We'll make a song, about how we Suck, but we're gonna rule the world.... It could be our SYP theme song xD
Back