• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by khlover22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer *faints* u must become a mod just for postin this :p
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts (II) commercial

:O jij woont in oostende :O in belgium there was an english one
  3. K

How do you beat xigbar?

when he does that thing when he fires all those purple thingys just run around in a circle like an idiot
  4. K

BIRTH BY SLEEP

Why the hell would they spoil the ending, that aint logical
  5. K

New enemy mark

ok so what i had seen was that inHigh quality pictures of Birth by sleep ,coded , 358/2 days that at 50- 55 seconds ven does this lightning strike right? well if you look at that fat enem youll see it a sort of heartless mark isnt it well i just wanted to show you
  6. K

Release date birth by sleep

so in japan birth by sleep is confirmed in this summer, but the production or sumthin always go slow.. means: japan : (random) 18 august 2008 us : 16 october eu: 16 december i just think its unfair cuz i liv in europe XD
  7. K

Brother or Another

in the video An old friend does he type in Brother or another? 1. Brother could be ok... the cloaked (Xemnas?) can be the brother of aqua 2 Another is xehanorts anagram, if u remove the x, but ehanort is also an anagram for noheart and lets discuss from.........NOW!!!!:toungesmile:
Back