• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kiei

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kiei

Massive KH3D Site Update!

I believe it is black cloaked youth.
  2. kiei

Re: KH 3D Website Character section updated. the screen shot talks about the promise he made right or something like that.(by far don't quote me on the translation) so maybe it's a flashback Lea's having. I don't remeber him talking in any of the trailers as axel, but roxas mentioning the...
  3. kiei

Re: KH 3D Website Character section updated. plus a backround, and some system based stuff
  4. kiei

KH3D Promotional Items in Japanese Stores!

that is so cool, wish I was in japan to get one. I've got one from kh1 that I got in a grab bag (expensive grab bag) from the store. I like things like that.
  5. kiei

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

it was a beautiful opening..... I can't wait to see it on the 3ds.... I'm glad to get to see the trailer that was shown at the event after hearing so much about it. next week is going to be so epic.........
  6. kiei

Message From the Kingdom Updates - Square Enix Showcase!

that looks so cool...... I would love to see it in person. Japan is so cool......
  7. kiei

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

I don't know to much kanji, but managed to get all the questions right. totaling 720 or something like that......(.. the all kanji answers were tuff) took alot of attempts..... I'm really good a panicing with timers........ all lastnight it beat me........but I was happy to get them right...
  8. kiei

pencil sketch

here's a pic of sora I drew awhile back....... I put a tag around it because it's kind of big....
  9. kiei

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

Re: KH3D Famitsu Information! I love the clocktower pic... is it from the opening?(becuase all the pages flying around) can't wait for more ddd info.... can't wait till the japanese site updates....... I stalk it hourly........
  10. kiei

hi hi ^ ^

so hello, I'm kiei......and I"m new to this forum...... so I thought I'd say hi... and introduce myself..... ...... I love kingdom hearts axel/lea rocks...... can't wait til kh3d is out....... I have a twin that loves kh too and we're both anime/manga fans.
Back