• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KING JOE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

favorite day of the week

whatr is you favorite day of the week? mine would be friday.
  2. K

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Who thinks this game is very fun and who is your favorite character? mine is samus
  3. K

grammy's

who is watching the grammy's? who do you want to see peform? who do you want to see get a award?
  4. K

futurama

who watches futurama i think this is one of the funniest cartoons ever what do you think.
  5. K

Your Favorite ► sport

what is your favorite sport mine is basketball it is so fun and easy to play i like to watch it to.
  6. K

all star game

what do you people think about th all star game i think no i take that back i know the west will win they always do.
  7. K

System?

i think probably not and why did your mom give away your paystation 2 did you do something wrong if so you better tell her you are sorry and will ever do it again that is what i will do.
  8. K

Are We There Yet

Has anybody seen this movie just post what you think about the movie and if you haven't seen it go see it. i just want to say i think the kids was wrong when they did all that stuff to him that was wrong.
  9. K

Fat Albert

Has anybody seen fat albert the movie. well i have and i think thet that movie was very funny.I like when he says hey! hey! hey! pos you favorite part or parts of the movie.
  10. K

lakers vs rockets

did anybod see the game today lakers vs rockets who thoyght th lakers should have one i can't wait until kobe play anyway just post what you thought about the gane
  11. K

yo-gi-oh

i have been watching this show for a while and do you think yugi will come bak i don't know i wondered if you knew.
  12. K

superbowl

who do you think is goig to win the suoer bol. i was going to make a poll but i did not feel like it but post you thought and opinions about the super bowl here. i don't really care who wins just want to know wat you think.
  13. K

please help

if you can't beat him fight someone else so you can win gils ang get stronger and you can get some gils to get some weapons to that is what i can do.
  14. K

simpson's roleplay

this is a simpson roleplay starts tomorow but if you want to be in it post it now characters homer- king joe marge- bart - lisa- how it will start they will have a nice dinner i will start it of and come in the house and say were is the food i am hungry then marge will say come in here...
  15. K

mortal kombat deception

who thinks mkd is a good game and so you know how to get that girl kiara or something she is the one right next to lou kang do you get her in earth real if so where uf not were sdo you find here
Back