• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kinn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Sublime

Any fans of sublime here? April 26th 1992 is my favorite song.
  2. K

Better to be realistic or ignorant?

Well maybe ignorant is a little too strong, but you get the picture. Do you believe it's better to go through life viewing everything realistically, or do you think it's better just to have your head in the clouds and be oblivious to what goes on around you? For instance, if you got a chance to...
  3. K

have you beaten the game?

I'm really close with Riku now. My brother erased my Sopra game x-x
  4. K

The "MySpace" Thread.

If someone did this before, sorry, just lock the topic up. Just post a link to your personal myspace! http://www.myspace.com/nicksteele
  5. K

How many times do you face the fake Riku? I slaughtered him the first time I faced him.
  6. K

Eh, I haven't beat it yet. I bought it a week or so ago and i've been playing it off and on. The card system is a cool twist I guess.
  7. K

Hey everyone!

Hey I looked for an intro topic and couldn't find one. How's everybody doing? I'm new to the forum but hope to frequent it for a while.
Back