• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Knight3Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Birth by Sleep at 623K by 2nd Week

Love this game so far. I got it the other day, and I'm halfway through Aqua's story on Proud Mode.
  2. K

Kairi

Re: Kairi shown in BBS!!!??? I didn't see the older post on this before I posted mine. I was just shocked, that's all... Wow, finally a pic of Kairi as a little girl, and not from the original KH... I hope they give her a good child voice actor... So, in Ven and Terra's storyline, will you...
  3. K

Kairi

Kairi shown in BBS!!!??? Ok, I just saw the new scan with Zack and Mickey, and was shocked at a screenshot!!! Kairi as a little girl!!? Is this in Radiant Garden or Destiny Islands with Aqua and Mickey???
  4. K

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

That would be an idea... but probably a far off one... Possible, but maybe not... What am I saying? Of course it's possible! Just no gip like not getting KH2FM...
  5. K

Pronounciation: Xion?

So, I guess it is "Shion." Ok, that's good enough for me. I'll know 100% for sure when I get it in Sept.
  6. K

Pronounciation: Xion?

Ok, so what is it? "Sh" "Ks" or "Z"? If it's not "Shion" correct me, please...
  7. K

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

If it's Monstro, it's gonna suck... I hated Monstro! Now, if it WAS in Italy, that would be sweet!
  8. K

Days manga cover

And is it too much to ask for a small drop of blood? I mean, COME ON! No swearing, no blood. Disney needs to get off their high-horse!
  9. K

New Roxas Illustration

Must be some sort of concept art for him for 358/2 Days...
  10. K

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

Finally! They put Lilo and Stitch in it (hopefully Lilo)... and Stitch just is no longer a summon. Thank God! I mean, I loved using Stitch because he was cute, but now we actually get to see what he's up to!
  11. K

BBS trailer rememberance

When I first saw the trailer, I was like "OMG, they killed Roxas!" I cried.
  12. K

Level at Destiny Islands

teching is so easy there it's sad...
  13. K

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

I haven't preordered mine. Sadly, I'm broke right now, except for a little bit of cash.
  14. K

My gallery on Deviantart

Here's my gallery on Deviantart. It has all my drawings there. http://roxas20.deviantart.com/ Will update.
  15. K

Am I Alone on This?

I guess it just depends on who is playing it. I think it's alright.
Back