• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by korekara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Junk Sweep

I used Ultima Weapon to do the junk sweep, and after many many tries I finally got it in 5 swings. I unequipped all combos and equipped negative combo. Then I smashed into one of the bigger junks, the middle one at the area closest to the entrance, and it wiped out everything but the three on...
  2. K

Malificent?

That was one of the first things I wondered... I thought it was lame they brought her back, but then at the end they ignored her and she showed up out of nowhere... If they were gonna bring her back they could have gave her more game-time or something >o It really annoyed me XD; But I agree...
  3. K

Young Wizards Series

Does anyone here read the Young Wizards Series by Diane Duane? I discovered them about four years ago and totally love them now. I'm waiting for book eight to come out in paperback so I can read it :D so does anyone else like them?
  4. K

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

'k, does anyone know where exactly dancers are? I've been wandering around Twilight Town, but I don't see any. Maybe cos I've beaten the game and they're not there? So then... what room exactly are they in in the world that never was? :o I need Twilight Stones >.>
  5. K

Underworld Cups + Jiminy Journal Help

for titan cup summon stitch and use ukelele over and over. I finished with just under 8000 points and only that cos my hand started hurting XD
  6. K

Need help on Xaldin.

you could take off Beast's Auto Limit Ability so it won't be a reaction command. That's what I did with every party member because I find it very annoying and hard to do other reaction commands with Auto Limit on >>
  7. K

The Fat Bandits/Goddess of Fate Cup

np :D I only got it last night myself... I've been lvling it in Yensid's Tower... It's kind of slow to me cos I'm impatient XD
  8. K

Twilight Treasure...

Looking at my guide, I think the one you're missing is the Mythril Shard that's in Sunset Terrace. It's near the water somewhere. The map shows the bridge at the top and it's at the bottom kind of to the left.
  9. K

Yeah, I believe it's... Final Form at level 2? Should get Sora Glide lv. 1 ability edit, sorry, guide says it's FF at level 3. Level 5 for Glide lv 2 and level 7 for glide lvl 3
  10. K

Enemy Spawn Guide? (help please)

There's four of them in the second Hall of Empty Melodies. I had five Lucky Lucky abilities equipped (weapon for each, then ability itself for both D&G), and set Donald and Goofy to Target Attack (or whichever makes them attack Sora's target), and then it only took me like three tries to get one.
  11. K

yeah, trinity limit really helps. and make sure you stay behind them. I usually use glide or quick run to get behind them fast when they turn around.
  12. K

The Final Cup

I don't think that's it, I think that's just the recommended level. Because I'm level 72 and I still only have the first Paradox cup available >_<
  13. K

The Final Cup

I just beat the first paradox cup and my highest form level is five... so for the first paradox cup you don't need to have them maxed. don't know about the others since I don't have them unlocked yet...
  14. K

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

so if I have five Lucky Lucky equipped, should that get me one fairly easily? It's the last thing I need >.<
  15. K

combo attacks

oh. duh, I should have thought of that. thanks!
Back