• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kurix175

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Chosen

Great chapter! And I like how you put like a trinity limit in there and a reaction command, great job
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Chosen

Lol glad to be a reader of this, glad I found it
  3. K

Saïx

Weren't most of the members in CO that were eliminated also the most evil of the whole org.?
  4. K

Saïx

I think saix is misunderstood because since he had only wanted a heart just to exist, he would have done a lot to fulfill his goal even if it meant becoming evil for a bit
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Chosen

This is really great. I'm really enjoying this story. Keep up the great work
  6. K

Final fantasy 11 or phantasy star universe

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I have been looking for an mmorpg to play on xbox and my choices came to these 2 games but I'm not sure which I should get. If someone can help me out with this I'd appreciate it and sorry again if it's the wrong spot Edit: also if you could maybe...
  7. K

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

That could be it but like what everybody else have said America does go crazy with the censoring because of possibly over protective parents. And miku how did that happen, I guess I didn't catch how it was.
  8. K

Vanitus and riku connection

That's some pretty solid info there. And wasn't it stated when everybody thought ven had more of a connection to roxas instead if sora nomura say that the voice actor of roxas is the same as ven instead of sora and ven having the same voice?
  9. K

Vanitus and riku connection

Title almost sums it all up but what do you guys believe is the connection if there is one with vanitus and riku? For example, the costume vanitus wears is almost exactly like rikus in the first game and another one is vanitus' fighting style seems similar to rikus. So what could the connection...
  10. K

Hello

Hello everybody. I had just found this website and I found it great with kingdom hearts info so I decided to join because of my love of the game. I hope to get started with all the greatness there probably is on here and look foward to participating in it. Hope to be friends with those with my...
Back