• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kyrios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Holy Crap! Nomura never says...

nice find! the DS wou;ld be sweet to play as!!!
  2. K

Mystery Character ..

im guessing aqua, because of the arm things, riku doesnt have them. but also it seemed as though, in BBS, that Ven and Aqua care for each other so thats why she would be there.
  3. K

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

heres an idea, in kh2 you fight the nobodys because there bad but roxas ends up being good. so this new enemy is bad, but if VAT end up being the same creature, they dont nesicarlly have to be bad. just like axle when he fought nobodys, VAT may have a different cause then the enemy so they resist.
  4. K

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

its closer related to a noboody symbol actually but its not beceause its upside down and why would terra and ven be heartless? tell me that and i might agree with you. this is kind of off subject but i just noticed that terra is summoning his keyblade. no that it matters really its just that...
  5. K

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

or maybe they take place at seperate times, the first and second secret movies. that is totally plausible. vulcrypt has a great argument. if we took everything as a concept, then we wouldn't get very far now would we? and i wouldn't use the word "CLEARLY" because it isn't all that clear. it is...
  6. K

Castle Oblivion, Keyblade Base?

I gaurentee this hasn't been confirmed by anything. I like your theory.
  7. K

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

is there really not that much stuff that is new and exiting? well ill still get the game just to fight the ES
  8. K

how would you feel if sora was no longer the main character?

well i dont think i could live with sora no longer being the main chracter... i geuse i could live if he was on your team at least.:thumbdown:
  9. K

khII+ comes out tomorrow in japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeea buddyyyyyyy:lol:
  10. K

would you like another side story like chain of memories?if so on wat consel.

i think this is my best poll yet! (choose 2)
  11. K

what would be cooler for khIII plot.

i think all of them would work for me.
  12. K

should khIII be multyplayer? if so wat kind.

i think it would be awesome to do a co-op myself. by the way it is multiple choice
Back