• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by la tangerine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Help/Support ► Help?

The study method doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, as every method always has the same goal in mind, being ultimately able to comprehend the subject at hand. Personally, with subjects such as math I tend to put to practice what I've just read to ensure that I'm going about things the...
  2. L

Help/Support ► Presentation Advice?

You've likely already presented since this was asked yesterday, but for future reference keep in mind that the number one mistake people who are nervous make when presenting anything is that they tend to rush through things and speak extremely fast. When they try to speak fast, they often mess...
  3. L

The "Three Wishes" Thread

Everyone has, at some point, seen one of these threads. Obviously, it's about obtaining a genie, three wishes and questioning what you would wish for. Generally, the answers are fortune, fame, and a third wasted wish such as world peace. There are always guidelines like no asking for more...
  4. L

Help/Support ► Anyone simple question then Im gone for awhile again

I feel the love in this thread. The guy seems to have made his own resolve, anyway. (Which does raise the question of why he made a thread in the first place.) If you're going to do something then do it. All the power. If this thread is really about you taking a piss while not being able to...
  5. L

Help/Support ► Anyone simple question then Im gone for awhile again

If you're 20 years old and you still don't know how to talk to a woman then you have no business trying to. Maybe your specialty lies with men.
  6. L

Mesdames, Messieurs, bonsoir

:> Hulloo. I'm new. Hi and stuff.
Back