• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LavenderSky499

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Best fight

I liked the battle with Sark and the MCP. It was...unique
  2. L

Did you notice...

Yeah, I found out the Roxas thing myself at the beginning of the game.
  3. L

Did you notice...

If you did not already, how long did it take you to figure out that Roxas is an anogram of Sora w/ an x added and Yen Sid is Disney backwards?
  4. L

What's with all the KH2 hate?

I thought the gameplay was creative and, for me, the story drew me in and it really kept me coming back to it. The music is great, so IMO the game is excellent overall.
  5. L

What is with the letter at the end?

I wonder if the king would be dumb enough to send Sora a letter telling him to go somewhere even tho he JUST got home.
  6. L

Over cencorship

It's even rated E10+ It's so stupid
  7. L

Wat did u think of the battle against Sephiroth?

I never attempted him on kh1, but i liked this battle.
  8. L

How do I get the magnet trick to work on those enemies on pride rock?

Your magic level has to be high enough i think.
  9. L

Kairi on Destiny Islands

You know, I was wondering, what did Kairi do with herself that whole time Sora and Riku weren't there...
  10. L

what are they?

This is confusing...they look like humans to me
  11. L

The Little Mermaid Musical

I found it very amusing to watch Sora dance and sing... :P Then Donald's like, "I wanna sing more lines!" Um...NOOOO, PLZ! lol. He sound like a dying camel...
  12. L

Sora & Kairi reunite

Most Disney movies have love in them, so... i think they'll kiss eventually. Yeah, when Sora and Kairi were at the beach at the end, I thought something was about to happen but... donald and goofy totally stole the moment. I thought they would be obsessing over the King or something...lol.
  13. L

Sora & Kairi reunite

I was hoping they would show a little bit of what happened next after Sora saw Kairi's addition to the drawing in the secret place.
  14. L

Sora & Kairi reunite

Hey everyone! Just curious, What were you expecting to happen when Sora and Kairi reunited for the first time in about a year? I thought for sure they would kiss...:confused:
  15. L

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

I thought it was pretty cool, but it did kind of get annoying after a while...
Back