• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Leon564

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

What would happen if the keyblade master died!!!

You know like how sora is keyblade master. What you think would happen? I was just thinking how maybe the knight with the big keyblade used to be the keyblade master. This may be confusing sorry:o
  2. L

Easy way to beat titan paradox cup without losing any points!

I know you need to use sitch just my problem is my points keep getting to low!:confused:
  3. L

How Do I Get Hades Cup?

I'm level 99 summons and all drive forms are level 7, but I have'nt beat some of the pardox cup missons. If I beat the missons will I get it? Please help!!!!!!!:confused:
  4. L

Help!! WHERE DO I GET A POWER SHARD?

I cant find power shards!!!!!!:confused:
  5. L

Missing treasure from land of dragons!!!

I need the location of 2 of the treature chests from the land of dragons thefirst one is the one that is last in the 2nd row and the 2nd one is 2nd in the last row please help!!!!!!:confused:
  6. L

How to get more paradox cups?

:confused: I beat the pain and panic cup and got the pardox cup for it and then beat the cerberus, titan, and goodess of faith cups and their missions talked to hades and still not getting a thing!!!!!! Can someone tell me how to get these cups?
  7. L

How do you get the pain and panic paradox cup?

And what level must you be on!:D
  8. L

How do you get the goddess of faith cup!!!

Are you sure? I heard once you start versing Xemnas you can't save!:confused:
  9. L

How do you get the goddess of faith cup!!!

How do you get it?:confused:
  10. L

How do you get the goddess of Faith Cup!

I need to know!:D
  11. L

Favorite heartless

My favorite is neo shadow:cool:
  12. L

All cups at the Collisum!!!

Name all cups at the tournament!!!!:D
  13. L

Sniper FROM Oranzation 13!!

:cool: Thanks!!! Read it!!!!!
  14. L

Sniper FROM Oranzation 13!!

Stragey on how to beat the sniper from oraganization 13!!!!!!!:D
  15. L

How do you get Final form!

:D I'm woundering how to get because my brother has it and my friend dosen't and he at the last saving point of kh2!!!
Back