• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Light and dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Light and dark

Honest opinion, Power scaling isn’t as bad as the fans say

This may be little old topic but still I agree with you the power scaling isn’t messed up but it’s the fans who made wrong assumptions, Sora uses the power of friendship a lot and without it his equal to riku and the rest, people really overhype his strength when it’s his heart tied to others is...
  2. Light and dark

Well... The debate we were having was about agreeing that aqua too made mistakes like terra and ventus, but ofc this debate ended like 1 or 2 days ago, the debate now is about ventus, and that he was justified for what he said to aqua, in the Japanese script (originally script) ventus said “that...
  3. Light and dark

Both terra and ventus also scarified themselves for their friends not just aqua, but either way you’re right for the most part, as for Snow White, Aqua never really heard anything bad about terra in this world or any other worlds other then enchanted dominion, but I also agree that he should’ve...
  4. Light and dark

Man really... You say it was her duty to watch over terra but you clearly forgot the most important part, she saw nothing from terra from her to suspect him she just accused him of something he didn’t do and her only evidence was maleficent words... that is not a good reason to accuse a friend...
  5. Light and dark

Vermin, monster? No one is insulting you, I don’t think anyone here is serious, you will know when you see these marks (LOL) (XD) (😂) As for Aqua no matter how I look at it, it was justified for ventus to say that, Aqua did indeed let power go through her head, she was lecturing terra like...
  6. Light and dark

finally thank you!! Yes they are all victims of xehanort and Eraqus, ventus telling her “that was awful Aqua” was justified cause aqua had a big faith in terra and suddenly she changed her mind and started doubting him, which is a cool cause those are flaws of a human but either way ventus was...
  7. Light and dark

I wanted to rest from this but I just saw your message and huh had to rewrite this again, Tartarus just when I thought we both were in the same terms... I feel like you’re keep proving that you’re just a typical aqua fan who worship her... Ok let’s start from the top shall we? ventus didn’t...
  8. Light and dark

How were they supposed to celebrate? Both ventus and aqua were unhappy that terra failed and they felt that it will be insulting if they congratulate aqua while terra who failed is right there next to them, heck even Eraqus or xehanort we didn’t see any of them congratulate her so why blame...
  9. Light and dark

But here’s where you guys are mistaken, Ventus wasn’t in the wrong telling aqua off for doubting her friend, I forgot to mention this important detail to Tartarus about what ventus truly said to aqua back then, what ventus said in the original Japanese script was “that was mean Aqua” or “that...
  10. Light and dark

I can understand if you defend her mistakes in other worlds and good thing you know she has flaws but Radiant garden is THE world where she screwed up the most or better say where she made most of her mistakes... oh never mind I know by now we both have different opinions, how about we just...
  11. Light and dark

I’m not angry lol why you trying soo hard to make me look angry? Jeez people will saying anything to win an argument, Ok if that is not what you think then that means you agree that she made a mistake in radiant garden? Cause I have been saying this over and over again, aqua jumped to...
  12. Light and dark

Sure friend no problem... to me all three made mistakes, but for you I guess only terra and ventus made mistakes while aqua didn’t? Either way Guess we both have different opinions, welp glad we came to a conclusion, have a good day.
  13. Light and dark

huh really? Terra and ventus jealous of her? you really think ventus and terra are the type to feel jealous towards their friends? Are we playing the same game? Cause clearly you don’t know much about terra and ventus, they were fine even after she became a master but they couldn’t celebrate...
  14. Light and dark

Y really... lol, eraqus and aqua are both blinded by the light that’s why they both doubted terra, anyway don’t bring Eraqus into this please, No matter what you say Aqua suspected terra and that’s wrong and that’s something no matter what you do you won’t change the fact she is in the wrong...
  15. Light and dark

Ok first You serious? she accused her friend of something he did not do and she had no proof at all, all she heard was false information from maleficent like really why would you believe an evil witch fairy words aqua? Sorry but IMO it was justified that was awful accusing your friend of...
Back