• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by loke13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. loke13

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

I found that Willa's performances fluctuate between mediocre and outstanding thankfully she hits all of the important scenes out of the park. The orchestrated version of passion along with her voice over just gives me chills.
  2. loke13

I still don't skip the cutscenes

That would be fantastic! Yes!
  3. loke13

I still don't skip the cutscenes

Does any one else not skip the cutscenes in KH 1FM despite the ability to do so? I don't know there just something that seems weird to me about doing it; I spent over a dozen playthrough's in that game so maybe I'm just used to it by now. Just wondering if anyone else does this?
  4. loke13

What the heck hit Sora in the beginning?

Re: What the heck hit Sora in the beginning??? Kairi. This confused people? It's typical in Anime/cartoons to knock someone in the back of the head to "wake them up".
  5. loke13

So let me get this straight...

Wow that puts a lot of things in perspective and gives RE:Coded a whole new angle of importance.
  6. loke13

Film ► Resident Evil Damnation~ It's Actually Kinda Good

It's better than Degeneration in every way. They definitely learned from there mistakes and improved upon the pacing this time around it's not perfect but it's definitely more consistent than Degeneration, the enemies (Lickers) are actually pretty terrifying, their quick, agile and can tear...
  7. loke13

So...what was the point?

The ability to delve into peoples hearts I believe.
  8. loke13

Ending game

Re: Ending game (Axel) What better candidates?
  9. loke13

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

I have to disagree with your KH example we've had a total of 4 games since KH2 that's a span of 7 years that doesn't strike me as pumping out sequels to "rapidly" KH still has that sense of "wonder" it's why it still has such a large fanbase and still makes SE money I for one love seeing a new...
  10. loke13

Kairi

He was referring to whether or not Sora would still be the main character after the Xehanort Saga and that KH would always be about Sora at it's core not if KH3 would only have a Sora scenario and if BBS and KH3D are any indication people actually like having multiple scenario's to play as long...
  11. loke13

Kairi

If there's one thing I like it's that a topic about Kairi usually brings massive discussion. I would absolutely love a mini-scenario section for Kairi in KH3. I would really hope Nomura keeps to the trend of putting multiple scenarios into his main games getting to play as Sora, Riku, and Kairi...
  12. loke13

Kairi

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? O.o
  13. loke13

Better script than KH2? And BBS?

Am I the only one who thinks that some of dialogue in KH3D is much better than what we got in in the past few games? I mean the dialogue coming from Sora, Riku, and the Xehanorts feels more I don't know "organic" than what we got in the previous games? I'm only up to the The Grid who knows if...
  14. loke13

Was any sort of explanation given for...

Holy shit that is hilarious YMX got jokes.
  15. loke13

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

Or he just says "Fuck It!" and has the Osaka Team make it.
Back