• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LoyalSubject

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

omg! The secret ending finally makes sense!

thats true but they never did say if xehanort had a heart at one point in time which is very likely since i can't see a random person being born with no heart. he probabaly had a heart at some time, meaning he still could have been a keyblade weilder.
  2. L

woot! now we're gettin somewhere....ok lets say it was one of xehanort's lost memories......so xehanort would be the figure coming....but he didnt pick up the dark keyblade. that other person did. so would that make xehanort the present or did the other person just take the wrong keyblade....dow...
  3. L

KH2 Dialogue

yeah sora did seem kinda dumb in the second one. i cant think of any examples but i remember while playin the game he said some pretty stupid things......but i guess its cause he's been hangin around donald and goofy too much :P lol
  4. L

^ like one of xehanorts lost memories :D
  5. L

I know about the light, dark, twilight, and present thing fyi. i was stating it cause it seemed like others didnt know. and just because xehanort didnt open the door in radiant garden, doesnt mean he didnt have a keyblade at some time though i was using the radiant garden incident as an example.
  6. L

i was thinking the xehanort had the dark keyblade before too. but i thought the four paths were light, twilight, darkness, and present. in the ansems report from fm, xehanort's heartless says that there are four relms: light, dark, twilight, and present so that would mean the fouth path was...
  7. L

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** yeah i agree he was a little mean when he talked about the nobodies like diz was in the beginning of the game and that caused Sora to think of nobodies as nothing but emotionless uhh things.....when in reality they just wanted to be whole...
  8. L

Is It Just Me ??

i thought it was easier cause i was terrible at video games when kh came out lol
  9. L

Your favorite Heartless

i also like those rare heartless that look like gumball machines
  10. L

Guns in KHII

i personally dont like the idea of guns unless the character had a gun whereever they were originally from like vincent or clayton.
  11. L

Your favorite Heartless

i like those rabid dogs lol
  12. L

Mickey vs Sephiroth

theres a code for that O_O....where have i been! when you find out pm ok? ill see if i can find it but i doubt it :) you might have some better luck posting this in the members helping members area
  13. L

kh2 got boring yet?

well im one of those who has to complete it 100 percent so it hasnt gotton boring yet.
  14. L

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? i was like eww and then i moved on in my life at least they didnt mess up a main character.
  15. L

monk

anyone here a monk fan? the new season started recently. i think the last one where monk was blind was hilarious :).
Back