• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Malexos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Malexos' Game Music

IDK I'm bored . . .I've been wanting some feedback on some of the music that I'm composing for my game, and . . .well . . .like I said, I'm bored. Download (Mediafire) ** Note: By downloading my music, you are agreeing to, along with the relinquishing of your soul, not to sue for damage to...
  2. M

They Burned the Flag

Hello again! I'm new here, so please don't murder me if I'm doing this wrong . . .besides, with all the cleaning up you'd have to do (I'm a gusher), the body you'd have to hide, the witnesses you'd have to kill . . .it's not even worth it. I didn't see anything against this in the rules...
  3. M

Hello? Salut?

Umm, I'm new here! . . . .that's pretty much all I have to say . . .I guess I could say something else about myself . . .? I'm an aspiring author/musician/composer/director/game designer . . .my favourite colour is green . . .I like cookies . . .I'm currently playing Infinite Undiscovery...
Back