• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by manouchan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. manouchan

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

this is sooo amazing!!! i loving the graphic!!! and riku!!!!!~ i'm so fangirling right now! i'm really looking forward to what other worlds will be featured in this game.
  2. manouchan

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

WHAT!!!!!!? what was that O_O... thank you so much for sharing this...but know I'm even more confused.
  3. manouchan

What does it mean by....

same here I'm not sure what your talking about ^^;
  4. manouchan

Pictures from Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Launch

i know one of my friends went there and he has ALL the kingdom hearts games even the final mix he would play it at work when he's on brack...that is one hell of a fan XD i got all of them I'm just missing the final mix TT^TT i wonder where is a good place to import them?..
  5. manouchan

New Degenki Nom-chan interview about BBSFM - TRANSLATED

Re: New Nom-chan interview about BBSFM in Dengeki Playstation. this is interesting, now i cant wait XD XD XD
  6. manouchan

Want an early copy plus free goodies?

i had my pre-order already so I'm good ^^
  7. manouchan

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

ahhh it's short but I'll take it ^^makes me want to play KH1 again.. I'm so excited for this game, and not only that but all the other titles they announced. XD
  8. manouchan

question about ds.

you should be able to play it ^^
  9. manouchan

3D a main game?

now that was rude... any way yes it's supposed to be a main game and i cant wait for it to come out. "gotta save money for the 3DS XD"
  10. manouchan

KH recoded early release

thanks for sharing. ...just for more days and then i can lay that game XD
  11. manouchan

COM vs RECOM

i have both and i would have to say the original. i love the RE:COM becuase of the better graphics and added cut scenes. but i enjoyed the game boy version gameplay more. even though i kept dying over and over i still enjoyed it more then the RE:COM the re:COM difficulty was really easy.
  12. manouchan

Hello Everyone...

hello I'm manouchan and as you can see I'm new to this forum and to the actual concept of a forum ^^' so i hope you can help me around. as you all can also obviously tell I'm a hug kingdom hearts fan XD and decide to come here a share that fandom and to make some new friends. i hope we can...
Back