• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MarKreationsStudios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MarKreationsStudios

The rumored projects talks.

I just want to see a game made about Lea and Kairi's training during KH3
  2. MarKreationsStudios

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

No matter how anybody feels about the story and characters, I think we can all agree that KH3, for the most part, had some fantastic graphics, especially with cutscenes.
  3. MarKreationsStudios

Did the Mobile Games Worsen KH3

Honestly, having just finished KH3 for the first time ever earlier today (meaning I may have a temporary bias lol), I do feel like it could use some slack. The Keyblade Graveyard section was fantastic in my personal opinion, but I can see why people were expecting more. I know I did. I thought...
  4. MarKreationsStudios

Spoilers ► Questions about the future

Awesome thanks! And yeah what I meant in that last part was that, for example, I know that Roxas and Ventus look almost identical (I have pics of them side by side, and they are actually different in some small ways), and my question was whether or not people liked Ventus even though he looked...
  5. MarKreationsStudios

You know what I would love to see? A short series based around mini adventures Donald, Goofy, and Sora go on together, outside from just visiting typical disney worlds. Like, imagine a whole episode of them stuck in the Gummi ship trying to find a way to contact somebody for help. I really would...
  6. MarKreationsStudios

Aw thanks guys, I'm glad to see replies :) Okay so yeah, I have not yet played Union X or Melody of Memory, but everything else I have played or watched playthroughs online (No way am I doing DDD with all the stupid cards and stuff, no way man lol). I really REALLY loved the games for the most...
  7. MarKreationsStudios

Damn, I never knew people disliked the story and characters so much... I personally quite liked them
  8. MarKreationsStudios

Hey guys, I'm new here, so I'm sorry in advance if I make any mistakes! I only just finished KH3 and I had a couple questions. I'm gonna ask about stuff relating to this specific forum, though. First off, what do we know is coming in the future, exactly? I heard there's a possibility of a tv...
Back