• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Marluxia_Rose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

The answer to Aqua,Terra,Ven (I think)

Well we are all wondering about who Aqua,Terra and Ven are...Ven looks exactly like Roxas! Then there is the name thing Sora/Ven=Sky/Wind , Riku/Terra=Land/Earth and Kairi/Aqua=Sea/Water.This sure isnt a coincidence while Nomura himself said there is a conection.Well after reading Ansem's Report...
  2. M

Help/Support ► A situation making me feel gloomy...

Well,I guess you should try to write a dramatic story...you know a book about your life or something like a biography it will become a best seller...:thumbup:
  3. M

Ven Dead?

I dont think he is dead he is just frozen by the spell...but who knows?
  4. M

Sora's Max Stats

Well ofc if it allready easy mode :nahnah: just kidding gj for 130 m8
  5. M

Has anyone else noticed?

I think its not a big deal too...nice signature Phalinx :lol:
  6. M

Final Mix+ in ENGLISH?!?!?!

Well,we cant play Final Mix or any remake of the Kingdom Hearts but there are sites where u can see th extra vids so u will know more about the story line.
  7. M

Roxas to look more like Sora in KH2FM?

Man be serious!! the pictures are excactly the same but the 1st u posted is just more bad quality thats all...and what about "He lookse more like Sora" omg thats the point-he is his nobody!! :D
  8. M

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

Omh why my <> dint show? well the first is "Why Namine doesnt have an "X" " and the othe other "Then why isnt Organazation 14?" Fix that :S
  9. M

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

Guys,1st of all theres no way that the 14th org member would be Terra,Ven or Aqua-Why?--> There names have meanings Aqua-Water,Terra-Earth,Ven-Sky (or something).We all know that in every game a special character (like his name) doesnt share commons with others.Aqua,Ven and Terra will be an...
Back