• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MasterofLight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

I say the most annoying/hard was the Re battle with Luxord because its just luck...evaryone else is easy...you can kill most of them with just reflega
  2. M

Roxas' comment during the Battle

When Roxas is talking with Sora...Before Roxas charges at Sorahe says "Tell me why did he pick you"...i want to know who Roxas says choose Sora
  3. M

but he is talking to sora about why someone choose sora and not roxas, but who choose and for what?
  4. M

The Door On Destiny Islands

Somehow the door was opened
  5. M

The Door On Destiny Islands

The door leads to the Heart of Destiny Islands, which holds the heart of the world...traveling through the dark pathways the heartless came sensing the Hearts, which collapsed the barrier around Destiny Islands and opening it up to the other worlds.
  6. M

When you meet Roxas as Sora, who is Roxas referring to when he says, why did he choose you? and i see now
  7. M

Two Brothers

The point of this post is the relationship between MX, Xehanort, and Terra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, my thought is the possibility that Tera and Xehanort(Xemnas) might be brothers or best friends with a strong bond. Tera choose he path on the Light and Xehanort choose to follow "Master Xehanort,"...
  8. M

Riku and E.S link

His arm isn't bandaged, the thing on his arm is like a wrist band and if you look at riku closely his arm isn't doing moving because he's holding is pocket with his thumb inside it trying to smug and cool I'm guessing. He's fighting laid back. When he uses serious attacks he uses that arm.
  9. M

What level is Roxas?!?!

I managed to beat him at level 55. The key to the battle is to just beat the crap out of him and when he floats up in the air, of course dodge or run as best you can from the blasts, and whenever the duel cutscene happens where you run at each other, its pretty much the same thing as when you...
  10. M

about limit form

On mine it has it's own stat chart and it says level 1, 0 Exp., 3 til next level
  11. M

about limit form

I can't figure it out. I have the game, but it's still a mystery. And yea, you don't merge with anyone.
  12. M

Limit Form levels???

Has anyone figured out how to level up Limit Form????
  13. M

Would Xemnas have interferred with...[Possible Spoilers]

In the KH, would Xemnas have interferred with his heartless' plans if it was going to kill Sora? Since, Xemnas needed Sora for the keyblade in order to give strength to Kingdom Hearts. Would he have helped Sora if Sora wasn't able to win?
Back