• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mercenary J

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

New Info! Read!

I just want to point out that DD/ASAS is not just a concept but maybe part of the actual game. Look at some of the trailers, they have the part with the GEU talking to the Unknown on the rock. If you need more proof of this being an actual scene in the game, look at how they talk compared to the...
  2. M

What worlds would you like to see added?

what part of Spira, i'd choose Luca to kick butt in blitz
  3. M

Yet another topic on BHK

not you.....BHK's name's not confirmed
  4. M

Yet another topic on BHK

that is not confirmed....so do not beleive it
  5. M

I wonder if Sora...

what if Kairi dies saving Sora or something.....?
  6. M

Geu

I'm not talking about DiZ, I'm talking about Ansem when he was on Destiny Islands in the beginning of the game. No one said GEU was a Nobody. Riku and Micky both have the coats on and they aren't nobodies. And your description is delibratly made so Shadow Sora fit it.
  7. M

New Scans!!!

can i get proof of this?
  8. M

Geu

You'd have to be blind to think Axel looks just like Sora. Just because he says they have something in common, does not make him the GEU. And if what you say is true, that means they all have GEUs. You and everyone else here still have yet to provide me with someone else who fits the...
  9. M

Geu

1. If you recall, Ansem was able to chage forms/Appearence(Red coat, trenchcoat, giant ship)even as a heartless. 2. The unknowns were still fluent users of darkness as they were able to pick up scents, and Lexeus tried to drag Riku into the darkness. 3. DD/ASAS were not entirely scrapped as...
  10. M

Geu

the skin change could easily be a way he is hit by the light. there happy now!
  11. M

New Scans!!!

this still could come before mulan's world.
  12. M

Geu

you can't count screenshot comparisons because the screenashots are taken at different angles and distances from the characters. and i'm still waiting for an answer. Who else looks just like Sora, can phase througth stuff, and has anything to do with the heartless.
  13. M

Geu

have you seen Sora and the GEU compared to eachother...........NO!
  14. M

Geu

you dont know if heartless grow or not.
  15. M

Geu

when did he document that? and Shadow Sora was a heartless to begin with, not like Ansem and Sora who turned into heartless.
Back