• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mike XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

This is my Dream

Last night I opened the window and took a good look at the night sky. And while I gazed upon the stars, an idea occured to me. To have people across the country to look up at the sky as one. Quite honestly, I believe it is not an altogehter unrealistic idea. The night would have to be the...
  2. M

power rangers

why have you people debated this topic through a whole two pages. We've established that VAT's armor and the power rangers suits look nothing alike, and now you're starting to get off topic. Please, close the thread.
  3. M

FOURSQUARE

Post here any tips, stories, etc. relating to history's greatest playground game. I'm really looking for someone to tell me how to do some really flashy, champion style moves, so help me out if you can.
  4. M

Level 99 Roxas

does the level carry over to sora?
  5. M

Oathkeeper

I thought the two keys represented Sora's memory of Kairi and Riku.
  6. M

SoulEater/Way to Dawn

Akriloth, why did you put Cloud's head on an organization member? Just curious.
  7. M

just wondering..

The drawing on the table in the manor and Namine's tablet includes the heartless and nobody emblems and the crown around Sora's neck, methinks the crown is the symbol of the keyblade wielders.
  8. M

Can keyblade really broken

What the heck are you talking about?
  9. M

a question about Axel and Roxas

I think Roxas would have to have a heart to wield a keyblade. Also, when Sora and co leave Twilight Town, Sora is sad because of his connection to Roxas, so Roxas probably had emotion, or at least an echo of emontions.
Back