• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by misled_youth11683

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

radiata stories

is anybody else playing radiata stories out their? what does everybody think of it.
  2. M

Naruto on toonami

ok so everybody was worried about naruto on toonami, what they were going to cut or how it was going to be mutilated by comercials, and even the english voices seemed to be driving everybody insane. so what does everybody think of it after last night when it was premiered.
  3. M

books, please don't run away.

ok so yeah i didn't know where to post this cause there isn't a book thread go figure. but anyway my friend at collage finally convinced me to read the harry potter books she said they were some of the best books ever, so she was right and i was wrong i read the entire series in 6 weeks, and...
  4. M

dieing of bordem

somebody somewhere i need a new game for the pc. i heard advent rising got rid of a ton of bugs on the pc version but i don't know if thats true. if anybody has a good rpg or for that matter any good game for the pc let me know!
  5. M

summer down time

why is it that during the summer no games come out, it's driving me nuts, and why is it that no rpgs are being made latly everything is an action game or a shooter. we have months before ff12 comes out and forever and a day before kh2 comes out. it's all just too much. anybody else having this...
  6. M

to lie or not to lie?

from early on in your lives we are taught that learning is always a bad thing, but as we age things seem to change and it's not all so cut and dry. when is it alright to lie? is it ever alright to lie? would u lie for a boyfriend or girlfriend, would u lie for a family member?
  7. M

next generation systems?

Which next gen system is everybody looking forward too? 1. xbox360 2. ps3 3. Next generation of pc's 4. Nintendo Revolution
  8. M

darkwatch?

anybody else been looking forwward to darkwatch? i just picked it up this morning and i'm having a blast.
  9. M

jack sparrow picture?

ok so we have esablished they exist and that other people know where they are, now lets tell me how to get them lol SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE PLEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEE!
  10. M

jack sparrow picture?

ok i heard that there are pictures of jack sparrow in kh2, does anybody know where i can find them?
  11. M

starwars question

in the starwars movies darthvader is also called the lord of the sith. in the kotor games we find out there can be only one lord of the sith. ok so what is the emperor, sith lord, sith emperor, or is just a mistake in the series?
  12. M

guild wars and blue screens

i went out and bought guild wars started playin it ran fine for awhile then poof blue screen and the computer restarts, so i start the game up and after an hour of play poof blue screen and restart. anybody else having this problem?
  13. M

Guild Wars is it any good?

guild wars just came out and i was wondering if it was worth picking up or not?
  14. M

the pope and the emperor

is it me or does the new pope look like the dark emeror from the starwars series? i don't mean to upset anybody or disrespect any religion or person by this just they looked alot alike. here's a site where u can see both of there pictures put next to eachother...
  15. M

favorite rumors

if u play videogames/ computer games u have probably seen tons of rumors about one game or another. with kh it was the three secret key blades, with ff7 it was bring Aeris, thats my fravorite, and there is probably a million more. post your favorite one below and share with the rest of it, some...
Back