• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MM125

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

1) Beat the game. 2) Collect all the secret reports. 3) Beat the game again to view the secret ending. 4) Watch the "The World Begins with You" scene. 5) This artwork appears.
  2. M

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

MM125/ThePenguinDude125 here. And I couldn't tell you if it's loading slow or if it's doing that on purpose. Anyway, I was trying to adjust it for the best viewing (since I only recorded the video for people who doubted the screenshot), I wasn't moving towards a mouse. And it's plugged into a...
  3. M

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

Ok, so today I decided to go to FF.net and reread SMHS...And then I discovered you've taken up writing this one again. I swear my heart skipped a beat right there. I haven't started on SMSV yet, but as soon as I do, I'll comment.
  4. M

Apparently a BIG announcement tomorrow

Kingdom Heart's Facebook page says they'll be an announcement about it tomorrow. Due to complications I'd rather not get into, I can't link it, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. Sorry if this is old.
  5. M

The secret boss could be....

It wouldn't make sense. 1. This means, what now? It's quicker to name main characters that haven't worn the cloak. 2. It implies a connection to Xehanort, though I'm not sure how having a weapon similar to one wielded by Terra's body means that MX would have one. 3. No Roxas wasn't wielding...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (CHAPTER 3 PART 2.5) I'm still here. Just in case you ever come back...
  7. M

Spoilers Through Music

Sora's theme doesn't even play that much, so if you notice the connection between the songs, you're probably a diehard fan who already knows it.
  8. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains BBS and Days spoilers) This is probably one of the best ("serious" i.e. non-comedy) fanfics I've ever read, tbh (doesn't say much, I know, but I mean it).
  9. M

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (Contains recent game spoilers) Very nice, but I can't quite figure out how Kairi could fight Xehanort's Heartless. Riku subdued its will in CoM, so there shouldn't be anything left except its power.
  10. M

Saved files.

No I think it's all on one file.
  11. M

Fanfiction ► Reimagination of Kingdom Hearts

You're right about one thing. Kairi's character is much better in your version.
  12. M

BBS rating

The game hasn't even officially been announced for America. For all we know all the US actors are recording for Final Mix.
  13. M

I've lasted this long. I can keep going. *grabs DS and starts playing 358/2 Days*
  14. M

I'll be your new mob. *wants COMEDY!!! now*
Back