• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MoogleHero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Worlds in Kindom Hearts...

i belive the deep dive world is a possibility
  2. M

more than sora

i think bhk only becomes a party member or you just conrol him for a short time but not a whole story to himself still though might be cool
  3. M

How do I beat Malificent?

but it dosent say com on mine oh well
  4. M

:p i just said something really stupid didnt i
  5. M

how can you tell its the com sections
  6. M

umm my bad
  7. M

KH 2 is awesome!!!!!!!

i dont think ill be able to tell if i like the story line better or simply just kicking around some heartless it all looks great
  8. M

if your talking about the original kingdomhearts then all you have to do is hide in the corners from all meteors if you cant hide there hide behind the portal that shoots meteors kill the heartless to raise mp and summon tinkerbell just in case after that use gravity to pull her down if...
  9. M

Best world to Explore ; P

heh intresting
  10. M

but isnt the steam boat willie just a snipit of a mickey mouse cartoon how does that work
  11. M

what would exactly happen in that deep dive world you think
  12. M

i would want to check out that deep dive world which i think has been confirmed not 100%
  13. M

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but yeah it will be on my top xmas list two
  14. M

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ughh it does get difficult to not think about kh2 when theres nothing to do in a small town such as this
  15. M

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so much hoping, and waiting oh no what if it gets delayed again!!!!!!!!!!
Back