• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by moomoomoo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Its Only You 2: A Fallen Angel's Return

*pops in from out of nowhere* 'Ello! My keyboard wen't and died. ">_> Pheh... I've still been reading the chapters though! ^_^ Keep posting! *pokes* Windmill windmill for the land... Learn forever hand in hand... *slaps self* Gah. I've listened to that song so much. Oh well. *dies*
  2. M

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

D'oh. I haven't posted in about a month... I'm going to hell. ">_> My keyboard broke, so I'm using my mom's laptop right now. o_o I had to steal it... I can read fan fics with my crap computer, I just can't type. 0_o Post the next chap! Noooooooow!! *listens to Feel Good Inc. for the millionth...
  3. M

Fanfiction ► The Pirate!!!

.... that was a pretty lame story. not a very funny joke either. .... and i just lost 10 min of my life....
  4. M

i live in Texas so its super freakin hot here... *turns on fan* ;__; you guys have school untill JUNE!? ... i got out of school about... a week ago. 0_0 but i heard that theres a law thats gonna shorten alot of holidays (christmas, spring break, thanksgiving...)and we get out of school later...
  5. M

0___0 *hits riku on top of head* YOURE MY BISHIE DAMNIT!!! >o< *replaces 'Noelle' with 'moo' again* heh heh... *nosebleed*
  6. M

OMFG. D2L!! *dies* youre the last person i would expect to write about hurting riku! gah! >o< oh well. i know you wont kill him. cause if ya do ill have to send my army to kill ya. too bad i only have one person in my army... crap! *reads that steamboat willie is in KH2* OMFG!!! THEY LIE...
  7. M

Axel's Motivations?

*has been thinking about it for a few minutes* mabey his family got killed or something (ha, punisher style!) neh, i dont think disney would go for that...
  8. M

[possible spoiler? hell, i dunno.] 0_0 i got it! shiza massed with sora's memories to make him think he was Aroz! Ha! What now! and thats why im ze prophet! *le dance-ness*
  9. M

Axel's Motivations?

Searching for trailers turns out some good stuff. I'm not sure about you guys but this is pretty new to me. I wonder what Axel's background is? hmmm... I never though about it before. *goes off to ponder*
  10. M

heh. i share jhony depp with you D2L! ive got the top half and my other friend has the bottom half. 0.0;; i dunno what she wants to do with it... when was lilo and stitch confirmed? if it was on that movie page thing then i don't belive it. thats a fan submited site so a bunch of n00bs could...
  11. M

-cough- theres a lilo and stich world!? shit,i didnt know that! -dies, thinks of captian jack sparrow, comes back to life- jack is so hot! *drool* *kid walks by* pst, kid!
  12. M

hehe... i found sugar packets on ze floor today... *walks up to random kid* pst, kid... wanna buy some crack? no no, it only LOOKS like sugar... ^_^
  13. M

FMA= mondays-wensdays at 1:00 on cartoon network <_< >_> im getting up at 1 to watch it. but dont tell my parents... and theres a link in the FMA thread in anime central i think... im downloading alot of episodes right now! ^_^ *cough* only 42 more hours left... -_- *waits for next update*
  14. M

0_0 wow thats amazing! *dies* noelle lives! MUHAHAhAHAHA!! DNAngel? ive heard about that... youve never seen FMA!?!? how do you live!?!? O_o
  15. M

*blows up into a million pieces* -_- ah well... *waits... and sneaks to scanner*
Back