• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MSullivan6592

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

How's everyone enjoying it?

I decided to just start Ven's file over completely. I figure it shouldn't take me much longer than 6-7 hours to speedrun it on Standard. Now I'll just know to save a separate Non-Clear-Ven file at KG before fighting Ven's final bosses. That way I can continue to test if the glitch (or anti...
  2. M

Wow, thanks so much for the comprehensive reply! Wow. What an odd glitch. No one seems to know why or how, or whether or not the levels increasing is the glitch, or the levels not increasing is. Bizarre. It's even more odd because all of my friends who also own the game have respective RG...
  3. M

Nitpicks and the little things

I know there's no trophy, but for the sake of completion it's just part of 100%'ing for me. It also makes the Mirage Arena and optional bosses a lot easier which both need to be completed for the Adventurer trophies. And I'm pretty sure they nerfed the EXP walker exploit, did they not? When I...
  4. M

Anyone willing to help me out here? This is really frustrating and I'm ready to give up on the Plat if there isn't a fix. Sucks because I'm 73% of the way there already...
  5. M

Nitpicks and the little things

Hardly a little thing but I wish my world battle levels would be consistent on my Birth By Sleep save files. It's really god damn annoying that the method I used to get Terra to 99 in hours is taking me almost triple the amount of time. Does anyone know why this is happening? I've asked on...
  6. M

Hey, could anyone tell me what this is all about: Battle Level Inconsistency? - Imgur There are battle level inconsistencies in my files and I was wondering what I can do to readjust them?
  7. M

BBS Endgame Glitch?

Hey guys, Seem to have run into a bit of a problem with my BBS clear files... I completed the game in the recommended Terra, Ventus, Aqua order and finished the Final Episode. Upon bare minimum completion of the game, I decided it made sense to go back and 100% each file in the same order...
Back