• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by navyninja87

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Help/Support ► Issues

Thanks, guys. She and I have talked and it's been sorted out. Everything is all right now.
  2. N

Help/Support ► Issues

Okay my friend of a long time has this boyfriend who expects her to drop everything for him, even when she's on the phone with me. I have no idea what to do...I don't want to lose her friendship but I'm tired of being undervalued. I told her if this keeps up, she's losing a good friend. I'm fed...
  3. N

Navyninja87's Fanfic covers

Here are the Fanfiction covers I've been making. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=95CBCF4E28EA8A3F!10587&authkey=!ACpB8myAKOIPxo4&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=95CBCF4E28EA8A3F!10582&authkey=!AGtz7BzO0s30J08&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg...
  4. N

Fanfiction ► My Forged Kingdom Hearts Wedding

Don't worry. The main bulk of the issue is since Sora was imprisoned with the villains, he's suffered a bit of a split personality (that storyline is only good for this story series, however) and due to his adventures with the keyblade, it's changed his personality into a 'one does not mess with...
  5. N

“You must be tired, Lilli. Why don’t you have a seat?” Sora asked. Lilliana gratefully took a seat next to Carlos. “Did you buy what I asked you to?” Lilliana nodded and handed Sora the grocery bag. Carlos kept staring at Lilliana, which in turn annoyed Sora. “De Vil!” Sora snapped. “Can you...
  6. N

Help/Support ► Holiday Drama

I agree with everyone here. The event doesn't have to spoil how you feel about the holiday. All you can do is suggest and hope that things work out although its a shame that your mother and sisters were acting horribly for the season. They have their own reasons for doing so, I imagine. Go ahead...
  7. N

You'll find out soon. Let me explain about Carlos and Jay. Carlos is the son of Cruella De Vil and he is featured, along with Jay in the DCOM Disney Descendants. I chose him out of a need to use the scene where Pongo and Perdita wrap their leashes around their owners legs in 101 Dalmatians and I...
  8. N

With her luggage in hand, Lilliana exited the spaceport. “So…this is Twilight Town.” She murmured as she took in the sight of all the brightly lit shops and buildings. The town felt so open yet so congested. It was, honestly, a bit overwhelming for her since Destiny Islands was a fraction of...
  9. N

Navyninja87's doodle

panda helmet wolf helmet eagle helmet tiger helmet shark helmet owl helmet
  10. N

Fanfiction ► Power Rangers Dino Assault

Title: Power Rangers Dino Assault Author: navyninja87 Rating: Teen Disclaimer: I do not own Super Sentai, Power Rangers, storyline of The Incredibles or the translations of Nossan’s lame jokes. They belong respectively to Toei, Saban, Disney/Pixar and Over-Time. I just own my characters and...
  11. N

I'm thinking of restarting this one without the parents. I would like Sora to still be Kh's counterpart to Seiichirou but I need to do some serious rebooting. Will continue when I have a story plan.
  12. N

Fanfiction ► the pitiful past (Reader Insert)

Re: the pitiful past (Reader Insert) Good start but the spaced out letters are a bit jarring. You might want to consider not spacing them out and using italics with apostrophes on the end, like this, 'I love you all the same'. It conveys the same message in my opinion.
  13. N

My Forged Kingdom Hearts Wedding roleplay

I wasn't sure if I was at the right place. Sora gave me specific instructions on how to get to his establishment but the bar seemed mostly empty except for eight guys sitting at the counter.I didn't even see my cousin. "Maybe I've got the wrong place. It wouldn't be the first time." I muttered...
  14. N

Kingdom Hearts III AU Sign ups and discussion

About 15 years after the events of KH II, life in Destiny Islands has gone on as normal. Sora married Kairi and had a daughter, Roxana. But the forces of darkness are not content with waiting forever and led by Seifer, a new Council of Villains emerges. They manage to kidnap Rika's parents but...
  15. N

Chapter 2: ‘Oh great…’ Lilliana thought as she noticed Kuzco standing next to her. ‘Why is Emperor Kuzco lying to my parents? He doesn’t know me from Adam, Belle’s prince!’ She thought Kuzco was hamming it up a bit with her parents. Didn’t emperors have a policy of not lying to the populace...
Back