• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nein88

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Plot Speculation BBS Spoilers

So the plot is just limiited to him saving people, worlds, and wow what a short plot. I'd like it if the good guys could actually counter the bad guys for once, there goal is usually to obtaiin Kingdom Hearts to do something. Master Xehanort wanted a new body and the X-Blade, would Vanitas...
  2. N

[bbs] SPOILERS. Ven's age

Alright so the body doesn't age, what about his heart though does that age and grow with experience gleaned from Sora?
  3. N

Ven's Scenario

How exactly is his heart going to heal though? Even when Sora gives Ven his heart back it's not going to be complete is it? Vanitas being Ven's Darkness looked to be destroyed, so how will Ven get his Darkness back in a more managable form? Or is he going to pull a Sora and have Vanitas...
  4. N

Plot Speculation BBS Spoilers

It's obvious Sora's going to bring a Happy Ending to TAV, get Aqua out from the Dark Realm, give Ven back his heart and somehow give him back his Darkness, Find Apprentice Xehanort, rip out Master Xehanort's heart and find LS and combine those two somehow. Then what, besides beating Master...
  5. N

Do you think Ventus is still mentally 15 then?
  6. N

Is it possible that when he gets his heart back and Aqua returns to the Realm of Light that they will both spontaneously age to catch up to what they're physically supposed to be? Poor Ven he'll be mentally 15 but physically 27, Aqua I would put at around 30 years of age.
  7. N

Is Ven a waste of time?

Thank You for answering my question above poster.
  8. N

A Replica List

To stop having redundant threads on the same subject, and it acts as a sort of hub for threads of the same subject.
  9. N

A Replica List

No point except to collect other threads about replicas, posting here is redundant.
  10. N

Opinions on Xion

Wanted to see how people felt about her, so I collected other threads in a compendium for easier refrencing. I don't need this thread to become another debate on whether or not Xion irks you. If anything go on to other threads in the links specified here. Sheesh go to bed for eight hours and...
  11. N

Is Ven a waste of time?

someone delete this post please.
  12. N

A Replica List

This will list links to other threads regarding replicas. Posting here is redundant. http://forums.khinsider.com/side-stories/122156-riku-replica.html http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/128793-spoilers-replicas-discussion-thread.html http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/136514-replicas.html...
  13. N

Is Ven a waste of time?

Azrael would you care to elaborate on what would be a better explanation? Reverie think up a better explanation. Has anyone read my posts? None of you seem to be responding to his meta point? Meta-taking a step back and looking at the way we look at stories. No one has answered what...
  14. N

Is Ven a waste of time?

I think I'm inclined to agree with the fact that Ventus in story is a plot device. I know KH is supposed to tell an original story, while still showing Disney worlds to explore and FF cameos. However can anyone describe his personality? Ven+Vanitas=X-Blade, X=Chi Chi= Eastern concept of...
  15. N

Is Ven a waste of time?

It seems Sora was able to weild the Keyblade because it chose him, the reason I said Ven's story cleans up is because his main reason was being half of a blade that could summon KH. That's really his in story purpose. I was talking about the meta reason he existed. I've seen the Final...
Back