• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Never4Gotten

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

Update soon, anonymous! I wanna read another good chappy! One question, how long is this fic gonna be? I'm just curious.
  2. N

Fanfiction ► Fading Light....Growing Darkness.

I think it's good! It is a little short, but that's ok! Make them a little longer. Also,towards the middle, it kinda got a little confusing. You can fix that right?
  3. N

Can't help it, ....eggs are calling to...me...hypnotizin me with read swirly eyes.... must resist urge to...... they are too cute... I can't help it *goes to get another egg* On another note, get another chappy soon!
  4. N

Right, still getting used to Anonymous's new name. Sorry sora212 if this is spam. So when is it gonna start?
  5. N

What? I don't understand. ^^^^ Never mind. I justgot it. Hope you write iy soon!
  6. N

Sounds interesting to me. I can't wait to read it ^.^!!!! And I will read it because I love plots like that.
  7. N

Ooh, that's great!!! Hey Goldie, if it makes you feel better, I AM a geek <.<! It's sad, but true. Well, update soon, Anonymous.
  8. N

Good luck, Anonymous! I am rooting for ya. Does that mean you aregonna stop the story? I know that anythingyou do will be great, but I am really enjoying this. I will support you 100 percent nomatter what you choose. I hope that you will finish, though.
  9. N

Oh, well, I thought it was great. But if you thought youcould do better, then I say go for it ^.^ !!! I don't know your true potential, but I thought it was great!!
  10. N

I am lost and have no idea whatyou are talking about. Sorry if your talking to Golden x Heart. Sometimes I can't tell. Oh, I gottaleave for a minute. I am making cornbrea and taking out trash. Ihope you update soon ^.^ !!!
  11. N

Yeah,I did find that a little, ummm, odd. About the last hint, did Xigbar or Zexion say that. Maybe he did become whole again. Pretty sad if that is what it is. To be living in a dead way. To be nonexistentant. Then when you finally , truely live again,you die. that's sad. Crazy theory here,but...
  12. N

Fanfiction ► Pyromaniac - Axel

Nice chappy,very descriptive! I see you used DD in this, and Riku's here *man,that reminds of that part,oh no I'm crying* I'm glad Axel's okay, and Roxas is safe with Riku.
  13. N

What, noooo! You really want to make me cry again? Oh, well,I don't mind crying. I just can't wait to read it. Now, if Axel were to appearout of nowhere and get killed, then I would be really upset. I hope that doesn't happen.
  14. N

Wow, an awesome fight scene. That was really good!!! Epic eskimos (my new phrase instead of oh my gosh or darn it, like it?),you used a cliffie. Why did you do that? Why!!!!!! Well, anonymous, that's a cool name. It's gonna take some getting used to, though. For the record, I didn't think that...
Back