• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nevi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The #1 thing I want to see in KH2...

Yeah but... Sora grew! Selphie grew too when we saw her in the trailer! But Cloud could kick Tidus into next week any how. And maybe all Aeris would do is heal Selphie. O.o
  2. N

Ah yes! What will become of our dear Riku-kun? Hm... I do wonder!
  3. N

Ooh that would be cool! Or to see Aeirs fight Selphie. Or Cloud and Tidus battle to the death to see who's better, PS1 FF games or PS2 FF games!
  4. N

I'm signing off. Night guys! See you tomorrow... ...pineapples... O.o
  5. N

The girl in my sig looks so peaceful... sleep... rest... marshmallows... tired... pass out...
  6. N

Mm... Potatoes... Man, am I tired. What I said before about being sleepy, my opinions changed. I want to go to sleep. I might have to sign out for the night in a little while.
  7. N

Bye, bye, Owa-san!
  8. N

Mhm! More of the fusions! ^_^
  9. N

Donald: "Let's tie one on!!" Sora: "I swear to drunk I'm not God!" Donald: "Oh yes you are... I've never seen a drunker spiky headed dude in my life." *sora and donald look over to see cloud dressed in his wallmarket outfit* Donald: "I stand corrected..." Sora: "Me three!"
  10. N

Seen what? Drinking?
  11. N

I vow the same thing... Okay I can't do that because my stinking family travels and I'll have to be away from my PS2!! *cries* But whenever I'm at home I swear I will devote myself to KH2! (And Fruits Basket!)
  12. N

Ah yes! That would be fun! OT: (Man, I've been listening to Phil Collins so much today my brain feels like mush!)
  13. N

Okay, back on topic. Another great thing to see in KH2 would be some closure between Cloud and Aeris! Man, he walked into the library and then the screen freaking screen faded!
  14. N

I'm nor sleepy either... How odd. It's 3:15 and I'm not sleepy... but I got up at 10:00! Hooray for summer! ^_^ And I agree with KHFanatic4565, I want to see everything KH2 has to offer as well!
  15. N

Yes... Like Ben Franklin said, "God made beer to show he loves man kind and wants us to be happy."
Back