• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by nigbigger44

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Is Once More/Second Chance REQUIRED for any story boss? (Critical Mode)

I so far have beaten Ventus and Aqua story on critical mode without ever unlocking second chance or once more, but Terra story seems straight up impossible. I have gotten all the way up to the final battle against Xehanort but inevitably he finds a way to combo me into oblivion. I have a video...
  2. N

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

A coliseum is more or less confirmed (I don't know why they would deviate from such a thing - even DDD had "arenas" via Link Portals). What else is there leak wise that needs confirmation? I guess we haven't seen: *Ultima Weapon (KH3 Ultima Weapon would look sick as hell tbh) *"Final Form" if...
  3. N

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

XV-kun, you need to realize that "hard heartless" is not the same thing as an entry level mechanics tutorial. There has literally never been a repeatable "mechanics tutorial" in the entirety of the series. In KH1, we had the dive into the heart with Sora fighting the very first waves of shadows...
Back