• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ninja_Yuffie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Deep Dive World!!!

Well, I'm sure I'm jumping in late but OPINIONS: I think the DD World will be like Mickey's Castle in KH. You know it's there, and you wanna go to it, but you can't.
  2. N

Bhk??

3. N

keyblade help please

shadesofsilence.com Click on the walkthrough for KH. Whoever wrote this, I swear I'll find and marry.
  4. N

HELP! Pretty stones

Or... use them for Synthesis Items...
  5. N

Ansem is being mean again!!

ARGH!!! Okay people's , I beat Ansem the first time in End of the World, and I beat the stupid ass Darkside AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! But I always get killed just before I defeat Ansem. My HP is almost always full, and somehow he just kills me right away. With like, one hit. What can I do??????
  6. N

Ansem is being mean again!!

ARGH!!! Okay people's , I beat Ansem the first time in End of the World, and I beat the stupid ass Darkside AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! But I always get killed just before I defeat Ansem. My HP is almost always full, and somehow he just kills me right away. With like, one hit. What can I do??????:confused:
  7. N

HELP ME: how do you beat the ghost at the Clocktower??? please answer

I was having a little trouble with Kurt Zisa, but I found this really great walkthrough thingy, it's funny as well as informative. http://www.shadesofsilence.com/khwindex.html Ta da. There ya are
  8. N

BHK-Namine and Sora-Kairi theory-ish thread

OMFG Who is BHK?!?!?! And who's Namine?
  9. N

Is it just me........................?

Muuuur, I can't wait for KH2. Does anyone know what the mother lovin Unknown's are? And where is Riku?!
Back