• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by No.XV_Keyblader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Final Mix+

definatly from what I've seen on youtube I wish it would come out in America but it isn't:angry:
  2. N

what are some kh2fm+ differences from kh2?

The trick in the Pride lands can't be done, you can fight Roxas, you can fight all Organization Members, 2 new keyblades, fight with Terra, Drive recovery refills 3 bars, High drive recovery fills all bars, new area in hollow bastion, and new scenes. I think thats it.
  3. N

The Keyblade...

uh I don't understand wat u mean
  4. N

Release Date of KH2 Final Mix+

I dis agree Many people would still buy it cuz they could understand more but it's not comin so I guess we'll never know:closedeyes:
  5. N

Who do you guys think is the worst member of organization 14?

Zexion is okay atleast but Axel and Demnyx were totaly useless . Seriously Axel lost to Roxas and Roxas Didn't know what the hell he was doing and Demnyx never wanted to fight so wat good was he?
  6. N

Organization 13: Who would you be?

I changed my mind Xigbar is awsome how he telaports and the fact that Xaldin has six lances floating around him at once is cool to
  7. N

Release Date of KH2 Final Mix+

I'm sick of this ITS NOT COMING deal with it. I'm not being negitive I'm being real!!! I wanted it to come but the fact of the matter is it's not. But I will say htis if does come(which is highly douted) I'll look very stupid. Along with some other people
  8. N

Summon King Mickey: King's Charm

that was total bull$#!t once I completed the journal(which took forever!) I went to Timless River and I didn't see anything and I was pissed
  9. N

Who is the person in Olympus?

This thread is stupid we've all established its Demnyx so close the damn thread GOD!
  10. N

Who does Roxas look at?

It was Roxas's Organization self the one that fought Sora either that or it was Axel cuz Axel was messing with Roxas
  11. N

Terra?

I agree how could Sora possibly fight Terra if both parts of Xehanort were already dead so he would have died to hes not Riku's reincarnation either (as some have said but makes no sense) cuz Riku still existed
  12. N

Organization 13: Who would you be?

Roxas and you can't really include the 14 member beause nobody knows who she is
  13. N

Who do you guys think is the worst member of organization 14?

Worst member? hmmmm.......... well I absolutly hate Demnyx, yeah he's pathatic he should have never gotten into OrganizationXIII
  14. N

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX+ !!!

this sucks now I have to import it and get magic keys for the stupid game becase SE only cares about Japan a game that came out in March shouldn't cost me that much money!!!!!!!!!
Back