• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nobody Cares

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nobody Cares

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Personally, I'd like to see a Pocahontas world. I think it would be pretty fun to explore and funny if Sora sang "Colors of the Wind". XD
  2. Nobody Cares

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? @WhyYesIYA Damn the fanart is just beautiful! I especially like the Treasure Planet world. :) I'd really like to see Shibuya as a world. DDD kinda hinted that there was a TWEWY world in KH and it woud be neat if Sora and...
  3. Nobody Cares

Drop System

I didnt mind the Drop system too much. I always made sure to have Drop-Me-Not in my inventory.
  4. Nobody Cares

Master Xehanort's Appearance

O_o Damn you are right. Maybe he's got a big ego or something... :/
  5. Nobody Cares

Can't believe its been a year...

That's amazing! It must have taken a long time to no damage him. Good job! :biggrin:
  6. Nobody Cares

That is a good point, but I think it has something to do with the power of darkness. In KH1 before the player faces Ansem SoD, he first appeared as Riku and then changed appearace in a shroud of dark aura. As someone already mentioned, it is possible that Eraqus could have found his way to...
  7. Nobody Cares

Favorite Reality Shift?

It's between TWtNW and the Grid. I found the Grid's to be the most fun because you can rewrite an enemy's code to destroy them or mess up a machine's hardrive. In TWtNW, I really liked watching the combined swordsmanship of Sora and Riku to defeat enemies. They were both pretty cool.
  8. Nobody Cares

Hmmm...Well I'm guessing this is like what happened near the end of KH1. Ansem SoD possessed Riku and somehow made the body look physically like himself. I think MX did the same thing in Terra's case.
Back