• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Noob Saibot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Which character do you hate in CoM?

Ah I hated hades. I just had the most problems with him.
  2. N

Curiosity

NOW this is not about my web family I have more pressing matters to ask about. Ok so this is whats going down does anyone here know about a forum called TUGF or is anyone a part of it here. And do you know about there advertsing rule. Well aparantly over there there is no advertising what so...
  3. N

Adonis

Ok this is an forum wide rp clan. What we are about is well we rp. Some might be based on well our "history" to say the least or other rps about well anything. But when joining the clan you will also gain access to something else. You will gain entrance into a real close forum family of sorts...
  4. N

Who is a bunny

Anybody with a bunny in their sig post here i'm taking a personal survey.
  5. N

Yo Waddup

Yo this is noob saibot and i'm here sorry i've been here for a day and havn't introduced myself. can't wait to get started in the forum peace.
  6. N

Alright i'm new to the forum but i was wondering why the avatar size has to 80 by 80 c'mon thats to small why not 100 by 100 well i was just wondering
Back