• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by obilivonkeeper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

sry bout thus

but idk where to go ......i havent been here so like whats new i still wanna keep in touch my my fellow fans so likeeeeeee whats new?
  2. O

Secret Scene???

cool dude hope this happens in kh2fm
  3. O

Importance Of Cloud

u know wht's really werid i beat seporith today that i never give him a chance to the metor thing on but a seen it in other vids how bout anyone else
  4. O

Final Form?

ok look here's the after the cutsncee in meory scyscaper u obitande final form BUT u truly obitend when u drive then u can pick it for the drive menu
  5. O

Forms and Keyblades

Regular:Oathkeeper Valor:Hero's Crest Master:Guradian Soul Final:Oblivion And right now i need only one more orichalcom+ to make ultima weopon yeahnees
  6. O

Favorite party member

yeah it's best when u do the sprial limt and the big torando apear's and grabs every enemy around it ^_^
  7. O

drive form level up

i gone anti form it;s really cool has anyone else
  8. O

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

me too i got chicken little and by accident i turned into anti form serousloy i was fighting the heartless n beats (second) belll thing castle and hit and i was about to drive and i turned into anti form
  9. O

Poll:Do you have it yet?

iam playing right just cheking how many days there are in the in the start
  10. O

I need a hug....

weel gl with that kh2 rules iam playing right now (mutitasking^_^)
  11. O

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

i got it in my hands ribht now bye bye
  12. O

KHInsider's "Chat It Up" Kingdom Hearts 2 Launch Party! (Activity #5!)

Let's Get This Party Stared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. O

Why does this always happen to me?

wait can u just buy the game there i know cuz i went their last year to vist my stepbro (real close me and him) and i know there's i gaming store their
  14. O

Passions\Sanctuary

sry only like 1 min of the song has come out
  15. O

KH2 remebernce

here a good vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBsJoymmW6c&search=ghost%20of%20you
Back