• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OJSlaughter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OJSlaughter

DeviantART: Ultimate Fan Art Source?

I been a member of DeviantART for quite a while and I am always amazed at the Fan Art that can be found... If you are not a member, then become one and start browsing the amazing DeviantART Art; i've been addicted for months -- Some good KH art to get you started...
  2. OJSlaughter

weridest theory ever....

Yep... still, as I have said, interesting concept! Xion and Riku meet eachother in reality and since that didn't happen to Sora and Roxas I dont think this can be possible!
  3. OJSlaughter

weridest theory ever....

I know that the theory is not possible, still interesting concept, no?
  4. OJSlaughter

weridest theory ever....

that theory is ridiculous but it is good to see someone think outside of the box
  5. OJSlaughter

Super Smash Bros DS?

Super Mario Bros 64 DS was a great game and even though the graphics were not as good as the real thing, it was good to play. Couldn't they do this with SSB; add a few more characters, get rid of the smoothing and add more details to the textures. Maybe with a few touch screen features. This...
  6. OJSlaughter

Favourite Kingdom Hearts 2 music?

I'm not sure if it is on the actually game but a Kingdom Hearts Fantasia is a great song! I heard it on the KH2 OST
  7. OJSlaughter

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation kool!
  8. OJSlaughter

don't know any of those songs lol
  9. OJSlaughter

good list sugarmelts, although I don't like Dissapeared
  10. OJSlaughter

I love KH's music My favourite is definitely Orginaation XIII's theme
  11. OJSlaughter

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

I agree with: sugarmelts