• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OmegaRaptor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Kh1

dude. if u dont get kingdom hearts i will lose all respect for u. i've played ratchet and clanks. their ok but not as good as kingdom hearts(obv my fav series).
  2. O

Kh1

i'd say get it again. only this time when u play it play it on hard mode and do everything u didnt do before. get the ultima weapon, save the king/queen, go to level 100, beat sephiroth with kingdom key etc. get it again for 20 bucks and take it to new heights so it's a challenge again.
  3. O

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

not rele. fenrir looked exactly like modern keys. the keys that we use today to open our house doors. i've never seen a key that looks like that heartless keyblade. also in response to the above post, i dont like the shrooms either but that keyblade does look pretty cool(and it's got so much...
  4. O

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

yea it looks cool but its not a key anymore... i thought fenrir was pushing it but this looks nothing like a key.
  5. O

What are all the new things in Final Mix?

everythings here. http://kh2.co.uk/lite.php?kh=Final Mix
  6. O

Paradox Cerebrus Cup HELP!

overuse the stitch summon and play ur lil instrument so u dont do damage but millions of orbs fall.
  7. O

I Cant Defeat Malificent Dragon!

use aero and tinker bell and u'll be good to go.
  8. O

KH Final Mix In US??

this wont happen. only way it might is if it was a special included with fm+ like if u pre-order it or sumthin. even that is doubtful but khfm will never come out in US.
  9. O

The Strongest Org Member!!

but they aren't asking which org member u like the best or which one had the best battle but who was stronger based on storyline. for example xaldin would probably be the strongest member because he was the hardest boss battle but he isn't because xemnas is strongest based on storyline.
  10. O

but its not about who was the hardest fight but who in the storyline was strongest.
  11. O

xemnas. in com everyone was afraid of "the superior" so u know xemnas is strong plus marluxia needed sora to take him down. also xemnas may have the ability to turn nobodies into dusks(like when axel said) so in a tourney he would probably just turn them into a dusk and then kill them. theres no...
  12. O

Zexion...

roxas' element is light. and zexion only used light because he was copying sora. riku obviously saw it was fake because zexion couldnt hide all of his darkness with a lil light.
  13. O

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N someone should like, answer these 4 pages worth of questions(and all of the same questions). or some1 should update this >_>.
  14. O

Why didn't Namine destroy the org?

o right right. so yea namine couldnt have taken out the org.
Back